Go to Kit Assembly to find out how to assemble your Helios64 enclosure kit.
What you need before you start:
1. microSD Card
You need a microSD Card UHS-I with a minimum capacity of 8GB to be able to flash Helios64 image.
We recommend the following models:
- SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Card (32GB)
- SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDHC UHS-I Card (32GB)
- Strontium Nitro MicroSD Card (16GB)
- Samsung microSDHC UHS-I Card EVO Plus (32GB)
2. USB Type-C to Type-A cable
3. Ethernet cable (cat5/6)
Helios64 supports two OS installation options :
Recommended if you know already what system setup you need.
Good if you want to experiment first and/or test different OS image versions. You will still be able to migrate your OS on eMMC Flash without redoing a fresh install.
Note: We will introduce additional install options in the new future.
If you are facing an issue, you can go on the Armbian forum to ask for some help. There is a thread dedicated to Helios64 support.